Monday 1 December 2014

Fun in the sun

What a fab few days!

I met a gorgeous German Shepherd called Mako on Monday night who was referred to me as a case study by my vet – thanks Jody Burchall :).  He’s in great shape but has got some hip issues so the goal from massage is to continue to make him as comfortable as possible.  It took him a few minutes to get into it but he relaxed nicely and I managed a really good amount of time working on him. 
He has such beautiful manners, chattering away to me as only a GSD can!   
We've got another session on Thursday so that’s something I’ll be looking forward to.




Then today I got my first real experience of dog walking.  
D’for Dog were kind enough to host me again for some of my observation time so helped out on a walk with 3 terriers.  Brilliant.   It was a beautiful day, not too hot and they were all delighted to be out running around.  Plenty of sniffs…and when the rookie dog walker dropped a few treats by accident they thought it was Christmas - had to move swiftly to get them before they did.  I also got the opportunity to observe 3 other dogs at the centre with their individual play styles ;)


Tomorrow I’m off to help dog walk again, this time with 6 dogs…should have some fun photo’s tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment