Wednesday 11 February 2015

Countdown to a major milestone

In 17 days Auckland Canine Massage will officially be open J  
A massive thanks to the extremely talented Ani who has worked tirelessly on developing my logo, business cards, flyers etc.
Check out the final logo design below…..it makes me very happy!!!



I've been spending a lot of my time working on my website and with a bit of luck that will be live by this time next week together with the Facebook page, so watch this space for more updates!  
I can’t believe my dream of working with dogs is actually going to come true.  It was less than a year ago that I first discovered canine massage was a “thing” and wow, so much has happened since then. 

In between developing all the things that a business needs I've carried on seeing Aggie, Mischa, Kingston, Mako and Maggie.

Yesterday I was out with D’for Dog training on another of their Wild Wednesday Walks.  Stunning day again out at Whitford Forest with 6 dogs.  I never get tired of watching how they interact, I learn something every time.  Paula made a really good comment that whilst we may not always be able to hear it, as they are running around they are communicating with each other constantly.  When you stop to observe their body language and really look at them, they are and it’s fascinating to watch.


And finally an update on Asha….thankfully her lump was benign and having spent about 10 days sleeping with the cone of shame on and having no proper walks, she is now back to full health and exercise.  I’ve scheduled her in my diary for a regular weekly massage J

No comments:

Post a Comment