Wednesday 12 November 2014

Home sweet home


Following a fun (if somewhat cold) few days in Chicago with Debs, I'm now thawing out back home. Sigh.

Asha has received 2 massages so far.  The first one I gave her went really well, she totally chilled out, but the second one she decided to mess about, rolling over onto her back and being generally silly....I laughed a lot but still managed to give her a relatively decent massage.  It's so good to finally be able to get my hands on her!!

Rob even managed to get a 10 minute shoulder massage, I was trying to find trigger points...there were many.

So now I am trying to set up my case studies, can't wait to start putting my learning into practice.

Oh yes, and my canine skeleton arrived yesterday so I can now start labeling muscles etc and testing myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment